Seif Law Firm is an established and trusted legal practice in the Greater Toronto Area community that provides an excellent personalized experience. Our primary focus is on real-estate law, intending to make the buying and selling of properties easy and more accessible to clients.
As one of the top real estate law firms in Toronto, we take great pride in building personal relationships with our clients. We are also pleased to offer notary services, wills, family law, and Power of Attorney for property and financial matters.
Real Estate Law Firm in Toronto
Need for an experienced law firm to handle your Toronto condo transaction? Seif Law Firm has got you covered!
Our team of excellent lawyers will facilitate and take care of your real estate transactions so you can buy and sell with confidence.
Our Real Estate Transaction Services
- Buying or Selling of Residential Property
- Buying or Selling of Commercial Property
- Mortgage Refinancing
- Buying or Selling of the Assets of a Business
- Transfer of Title to Your Spouse or Loved Ones
- Completing Private Mortgage Transactions
- Reviewing and Revising Residential Leases
- Reviewing and Revising Commercial Leases
- Providing Independent Legal Advice (ILA) on Bank/Mortgage Documents, Separation Agreements, and Other Legal Documents
- Registering Survivorship Applications, Court Orders, Applications (General), and Other Instruments on Title
Notary Public in Toronto
Ontario Notary Public Service
Aside from the buying and selling of real estate, we also offer Notary Public service. As a law firm in Toronto, we understand the headaches that come with legal transactions. We are here to simplify the process for you. Our Notary Public services include a lifetime appointment, and their commission never expires.
Notarizing Signatures on Legal Documents
Many legal documents such as an affidavit, statutory declaration, or government form require an authenticated signature before a Notary Public. In this scenario, you will sign the legal document in front of one of our lawyers, and they will then validate it.
Certifying True Documents of Original Documents
This scenario involves certifying copies of original documents as valid copies. This practice is common for forms of identification, transcripts, degrees, diplomas, and certificates. Our lawyers will authenticate that the photocopy is indeed an accurate representation of the original document, confirming that there is no alteration.