Buying and selling property can be far more complicated than it seems. In fact, the act of purchasing or selling a home is often one of the most significant financial transactions one encounters during their lifetime. Accordingly, and especially since such transactions involve binding contracts, they should be reviewed by a qualified real estate lawyer to ensure your rights and interests are protected.
The real estate lawyers and staff at Seif Law Firm have extensive experience and can provide insight, advice, and guidance to ensure your real estate transactions close smoothly.
Security & Peace of Mind
Security and peace of mind are key when hiring a real estate lawyer. At Seif Law Firm, we understand that the process of buying and selling homes, as well as moving all of your belongings from one property to another, involve very busy and stressful times for most people. Thus, we continually strive to alleviate the stress involved by always pursuing successful closings of your transactions without any complications. We make every effort to give you peace of mind until your deal is done, and you have either the keys or a cheque in your hand on closing.
Other Real Estate Transaction Services
In addition to buying and selling new homes, re-sale residential properties, and condominiums, we also offer the following services:
- Buying or Selling of Commercial Property
- Mortgage Refinancing
- Buying or Selling of the Assets of a Business
- Transfers of Title to Your Spouse or Loved Ones
- Completing Private Mortgage Transactions
- Reviewing and Revising Residential Leases
- Reviewing and Revising Commercial Leases
- Placing Title Insurance on Residential/Commercial Property
- Providing Independent Legal Advice (ILA) on Bank/Mortgage Documents, Separation Agreements, and Other Legal Documents
- Registering Survivorship Applications, Court Orders, Applications (General), and Other Instruments on Title
As personal service to you is our top priority, we have staff who can communicate with you in different languages if necessary, and we can also offer extended working hours if you are unable to take time off work during the day to come meet with us.
For an additional fee, we can also arrange to have a lawyer to drive to meet you anywhere in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) after business hours or on weekends (by appointment only) to sign documents for your purchase, sale, or refinance transactions.
Contact Us Today!
If you are interested in retaining our legal services, please contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote for your real estate transaction(s).